Thursday, May 14, 2015

Vegas Calling Part 3

Sam: He did?
Artie: I am on the plane right now. We just took off. Maybe we can meet up Sam. I can help you learn how to operate around the school and I am going to help in Glee. It is already all set up.
Sam: I wasn't planning to go back right away though so...
Artie: You don't have to go back to work right away. Just come and watch, be an advisor. Get used to the class in your wheelchair.

Quinn: That sounds nice.
Sam: Hey Artie, how long until your flight arrives?
Artie: An hour, why?
Quinn: -Looks at Sam- Ya, why?
Sam: I think I might go out with him. At least if that is okay. I think maybe it would help me Quinn.

Quinn: Just for supper okay? You are still learning.
Artie: I can meet you at your place okay? I know where you live.
Quinn: -Smiles- That sounds great Artie.
Sam: I will see you then. Thanks for doing this.
Artie: Hey, friends first. I am having my bags delivered at home anyways.

Sam: Actually, maybe we should hang ou here because that way I can still help with the twins.
Artie: Definatively, I wouldn't mind helping there too. That is where I think you will need the most help because you need to adjust to it.
Sam: Definatively. Thanks again Artie. -About to continue when he hears their kids cry- And there is the alarm, I have to go guys.
Everybody: Bye guys.

Artie: See you soon Sam.
Sam: Bye Artie, see you soon. -Smiles as he hangs upp, happy his friend is coming to help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment