Thursday, May 14, 2015

Vegas Calling Part 2

Sebastian: Ya, thanks alot Sam but I guess now we have to mention it.
Celine: What is it Mercedes?
Mercedes: -Smiles- Okay, first news. Me and Sebastian are engaged.
Sebastian: -Smiles at Mercedes as he sits next to her in the living room-
Will: Oh my god, congratulations.
Sebastian: And now we also lied on why we left Vegas, saying it was because of Melissa.

Blaine: Not following Sebastian.
Mercedes: I'm pregnant.
Kurt: Oh my god, congratulations Mercedes!
Sam: Oh, by the way guys, we might want to warn them about you know who coming.
Mercedes: Oh yes. That is right, she is going.

Celine: Who is coming?
Will: Please don't tell me....
Will, Sam and Mercedes at the same time: Sue is coming.
Will: Oh my god, this is horrible.

Mercedes: She doesn't know where you are staying luckily.
Celine: Should I be worried?
Sam: No. But she did ask for Quinn's uniform back. She doesn't want them in the Vegas show. So watch out.
Rachel: Okay, I better watch out where I am going then because I am due soon.
Jesse: 1 month! Change in timeline alert!

Rachel: Oh, just to let you all know, me and Jesse will be coming back to Lima soon. Celine knows already.
Celine: Can you all come back at the same time then? Please, we need you for the plot line. Until then though, we are delaying the show and continuing with mine.
Sam: What did the show company say?
Celine: I have extended my tenure to 2022 or until you guys are fully ready to take over with me for at least 2 years.
Mercedes: Okay.
Quinn: -Looks at Sam- I think we can do that Sam.
Sam: -Looks at Quinn- Do you mean it?
Quinn: The kids will be older and it will be easier. So, why not?
Sam: -Smiles- You will have to adjust the show to wheelchair though.

Artie: -On his cell phone on a plane- Oh Sam, I just wanted to let you know that we will be working together soon again.
Will: Right, I forgot to tell you Artie left too.

No comments:

Post a Comment