Thursday, May 14, 2015

Chapter 286

After hanging up with their friends:
Sam: -Smiles as he looks at Quinn, seeing her get up-
Quinn: I think some thanks are in order.
Sam: What are you talking about?
Quinn: Uhm, you see, I actually called Artie and asked for help.
Sam: Really? When?

Quinn: While I was letting you calm down, I knew it was time to call for help. Sam, I know this sounds a little selfish but I was worried this would come between us.
Sam: -Looks at her and sits up- Come here.
Quinn: -Walks over to him and sits beside him-
Sam: -Grabs her hand- Never, in my entire life would I let it get in between our happiness. We have fought too hard to get to where we are. I am sorry for being so grumpy but, something just came to me.

Quinn: Really, what's that?
Sam: As long as I have you, the twins and Beth, I could be laying here for the rest of my life. Or anywhere. Quinn, you are my life now.
Quinn: -Smiles- I love you Sam.
Sam: I love you too Quinn. -Looks into her eyes before grabbing her hand and leaning in to kiss her softly-
Quinn: Listen, maybe around the house you can use your crutches okay? That way we can still sit together.

Sam: I want to carry my kids though.
Quinn: Okay. -Smiles at him- As long as you can get in and out easily.
Sam: I think maybe for now though, the kids should sleep in here and our friends should hang out in here with us. I am not getting in and out of my chair 24/7 all the time. At least, not until I can get a walker or something with braces.
Quinn: Okay. But listen, you stay here and I will get us some lunch. I will grab you the twins.
Sam: -Smiles at her when he hears the door-
Quinn: -Looks at him- I wonder if that is Artie. (Wanted to fastforward the plane trip. Needed something!)
Sam: I am coming out then. I want to talk to him.
Quinn: -Smiles- Okay. I will get the door.
Sam: -Smiles as he kisses her softly and then lets her go-
Quinn: Here, let me help you in your wheelchair first.
Sam: -Gets up and then gets in easily- I got it.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then goes to get the door-
Sam: -Smiles as he sets himself up in his wheelchair before going to see Artie-

No comments:

Post a Comment