Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Next Competition

Skylar: Spencer, please stop talking and allow Sebastian to tell us the setlist we are doing. -Gets up and then goes to stand next to him- You have decided already right?
Sebastian: I have. This has been chosen months in advance so we can change it if another club picks our songs. Okay, the songs we are doing are Welcome to New York by Taylor Swift and America from the musical West Side Story.
Skylar: Okay, girls. We want you to work on...

Michael: -Walks into the practice- Sorry, am I too late?

Skylar: -Turns around to see another student-
Sebastian: Perfect timing Michael. Glad to see you came to try out.
Skylar: Try out?
Sebastian: We need more members. I heard him sing. He is good.
Skylar: Okay. Uhm, you want him to try out today?
Sebastian: Only if he is ready.

Michael: Can I get your help with that song I was doing outside? I uhm, like the way you dueted with me.
Sebastian: Sure, how about you go get set up and then we can do it.
Michael: -Smiles as he prepares to sing the song he wants to audition with-

No comments:

Post a Comment