Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Audition: Live While We're Young

After getting ready to audition as Michael looks at Sebastian:
Sebastian: I'll help you. One, two, three...go.

Michael:
Hey girl I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya
Come on and let me sneak you out
And have a celebration, a celebration
The music up, the windows down

Sebastian:
Yeah, we'll be doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool and we know it too (know it too)

Melissa (as she walks in) and Sebastian:
Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool, so tonight

Sebastian: -Turns around to see his daughter smiling-

Michael:
Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'till we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love

Melissa:
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some and live while we're young

Michael (confused as he turns around) and Melissa:
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (and live while we're young)
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Tonight let's get some

Michael:
And live while we're young

Michael: Uhm, I thought it was a solo audition with you Mr. Smythe.
Sebastian: Sorry, my daughter just loves them. -Walks over to the door- What are you doing here sweetie? -Lets her in smiling-
Mercedes: -Standing behind her- She was bored, knew you were here.
Sebastian: -Didn't see Mercedes and smiles when he finally does- Uhm, Melissa, how about you go inside and say hi to your friends again? I need to talk to Mercedes quick.
Melissa: Okay. -Runs inside smiling-

No comments:

Post a Comment