Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Chapter 296

When Melissa is in the classroom:
Mercedes: -Smiles at him as she grabs his hand-
Sebastian: -Smiles- I thought you were unpacking and then resting because uhm, you know.
Mercedes: I was getting bored and right now, all Melissa wants to do is go see the Evans' twins and say hi. I have been trying to say no but it is hard. So....
Sebastian; You brought her here to make it less stressful. Got it. I will talk to her okay? I told he rnot to put stress on you. Actually, let me get her.
Mercedes: Not here Sebastian.
Sebastian: I wasn't bringing her today for a reason, I wanted to make sure everything was calm before she came back. Plus, I am treating this as a reward for her. I am scared to let her compete so we both get our ways. She has to be good or else no competing.

Mercedes: So that is how you discipline her. I wondered why she wasn't ever in trouble at home.
Sebastian: Because she is scared I will do good on my threat. ANd now I have to. Listen, you just relax as we watch the practice and then after, before we leave, we will talk to her okay?
Mercedes: Such a good father.
Sebastian: -Smiles as he leans in and kisses her softly- I love you.
Mercedes: I love you too. -Smiles before walking into the class with him-

No comments:

Post a Comment