Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Chapte 297a

After the practice when the Smythe family are the only ones left:
Melissa: -About to leave because she thinks her dad is getting up-
Sebastian: Melissa Smythe, sit back down please.
Melissa: -Looks at her dad- Okay? -Goes to sit down-
Sebastian: -Walks out of the office before sitting down next to her- So, were you a good girl for Mercedes before you came today?
Melissa: Always daddy.

Sebastian: That is not what I heard from Mercedes. What did I tell you not to do Melissa. Do you remember?
Melissa: I just asked to go see the twins.
Sebastian: And what did Mercedes say?
Melissa: No but...
Sebastian: There are no buts Melissa. I told you, she does not need stress right now because she is pregnant remember?
Melissa: Yes.

Sebastian: And do you remember what I told you when you first joined the glee club?
Melissa: Dad, please, I like it here.
Sebastian: Melissa, I told you twice.. The deal was, you perform with us if you behave. You did 2 bad things just in one day. That is not part of our deal.
Melissa: -Looks down-
Sebastian: Look at me sweetie.

Melissa: -Looks at her dad-
Sebastian: I am not mean okay? Here is the deal. You can still come to practice but, you are not in the competition in a couple weeks. Got it. I am saying that both as your dad and your coach.
Melissa: But...
Sebastian: There are no buts. Because the next thing I am coming after are your stuffed animals.
Melissa: You wouldn't dare.
Sebastian: Melissa, please. If you just listen to me now, I might change my mind. But right now, you did exactly what I told you not to do the same day I said it. Sweetie, I get you like the twins but do you remember what happened to Mr. Evans?
Melissa: Ya, he got a wheelchair. Big deal.
Sebastian: Sweetie, it is not just that. He can't walk anymore. Like, never. Do you remember your other coach? Mr. Abrams or Artie?

No comments:

Post a Comment