Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Chapter 299

After putting Beth in her crib and checking on the boys:
Quinn: -Comes out to bed smiling to see Sam-
Sam: -Smiles as he lays down in bed, waiting for her-
Quinn: -Walks over to their bed smiling before moving to get in bed with her husband-
Sam: -Smiles as he tugs her into his arms before grabbing her hand-
Quinn: -Grabs his neck instead and turns his head- I love you Sam.
Sam: I love you too. -Kisses her smiling as he rubs her arm-
Quinn: -Pulls away and then wraps her arms around his neck smiling-
Sam: -Grabs her waist and cuddles up to her-
Quinn: -Smiles as she cuddles up to her husband-
Sam: I am sorry about how stressed I have been lately. It's just.

Quinn: -Grabs his neck and pulls away, looking into his eyes- I understand Sam, just relax because I forgive you.
Sam: -Smiles as he looks into her eyes-
Quinn: -Rubs his chest with the back of her hand before kissing him gently- Nothing can ever change the love I feel for you Sam.
Sam: -Smiles as he rubs her leg softly, kissing her again-
Quinn: -Smiles as she rubs his chest and kisses her husband slowly in bed that afternoon after putting their kids down for a nap-
Sam: -Kisses her slowly just gets lost in the kiss as he and Quinn relax in their bed together-

No comments:

Post a Comment