Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Chapter 298

Meanwhile, back at home with Sam:
Sam: -Rolls into the house after hanging out with Artie-
Quinn: -Currently in the bedroom with Beth reading to her-
Sam: -Rolls right into the bedroom when he sees Beth-
Beth: -Looks at him smiling before pointing at him- Dada.
Quinn: -Confused as she reads to her before turning her head to see Sam smiling- Have a good time with Artie?

Sam: Ya, it really helped me.
Quinn: How?
Sam: It gave me a new perspective on this.
Quinn: -Smiles- Listen, how about you get in bed and then you can just relax here with me? I was about to put Beth down for a nap.
Sam: -Smiles- That sounds nice. Especially since I like the idea of sitting in bed right now.
Quinn: -Smiles- Get in and I will be be right back. -Gets up smiling, carrying Beth to bed-

Sam: -Smiles as he gets out of his chair slowly, moving into bed before deciding to tease Quinn by taking off his shirt, ready to hold his wife close in their bed-
Quinn: -Goes to put Beth in her crib quietly so that she doesn't wake Caleb and Ashley-

No comments:

Post a Comment