Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Chapter 300

After a nice long kiss with Quinn as Sam just holds her in his arms:
Sam: -Laying down next to Quinn in bed as he holds her against his chest smiling-
Quinn: -Slips her legs in between his and rubs his chest smiling-
Sam: You know, during my conversation, I swore, many things came up that I never even thought of.
Quinn: Well, I am glad you can have a friend like Artie to turn to now. It must really help you.
Sam: -Rubs her arm smiling and then leans down to kiss her- It really did.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- I am glad he can do that for you.

Quinn's POV: Great, talk about a failure to be a good supportive wife. I wasn't even the one who made him feel the way he is. I mean he should be taking about us right now after being so sexual.

Sam: -Smiles at her before kissing her head- Me too but what I am especially happy about is the fact that I have an even bigger support team that I thought. I especially admire the team captain.
Quinn: Who is that? -Starting to get a little nervous but hopes he says her-
Sam: -Looks into Quinn's eyes before grabbing her butt and leaning down to kiss her- My loving wife. -Smiles- Quinn, I know coming back here was hard for you and you have a lot of stress on you right now and for that, not only do I thank you but I wanted to tell you that when I am truly all set up here, I will repay you with great suppers and more stuff.
Quinn: -Smiles- For a minute there, I was thinking you were going to say Artie.
Sam: -Looks at her- Why?
Quinn: All you can talk about is the conversation you had with him today. I mean even now when your wife is almost naked here.
Sam: Oh. Uhm, sorry I guess. It's just..
Quinn: On your mind a lot. I understand Sam. But maybe right now we can change the conversation to something else.
Sam: Like what?
Quinn: Maybe about a conversation I had today.
Sam: What would that be?
Quinn: Sit up, it is easier.
Sam: Okay. -Moves to sit up and then looks at Quinn-
Quinn: -Gets up and then smiles at him- One minute.
Sam: Okay.
Quinn: -Goes to get her laptop smiling-

No comments:

Post a Comment