Thursday, May 14, 2015

Chapter 283

After letting Sam calm down when Quinn comes to see him:
Quinn: -Walks up behind him and then rubs his shoulders- Are you too sad to talk to your wife?
Sam: -Feels her behind thim and moves the joystick to turn and look at her-
Quinn: -Looks at him and moves to sit on his lap- This comfortable for you?
Sam: -Wraps his arm around her and rubs her leg-
Quinn: -Wraps her arm around his shoulders and lays her head down- Sam, I know you are hurting but you do realize that you are hurting me at the same time. I miss the sund of your voice. We need to talk because Sam, you need me right now. And so do I.
Sam: I don't think I can go that far yet Quinn.
Quinn: -Chuckles and leans in to kiss his neck- I mean for support. Sam, I love you and you are a great husband and father. That will never change.

Sam: -Sighs- Shouldn't you be taing care of the kids?
Quinn: I already put them down for a nap. Now, what I want you to do is come to our room and hold me in bed. Then you can help me feed them after.
Sam: I guess I can still do that.
Quinn: Lets go to bed, I want you to relax in bed and I can just lay down in your arms as I give you comfort and we talk.
Sam: That sounds nice.
Quinn: Do you remember the way?
Sam: Yes. -Grabs the joystick smiling as he goes to their room-
Quinn: -Smiles after cheering him up a bit-

No comments:

Post a Comment