Thursday, May 14, 2015

Chapter 284

After arriving in their room:
Quinn: -Smiles as they roll up next to their bed, in the midst of kissing his neck-
Sam: -Smiles- Now I like those kisses.
Quinn: How about you just get us in bed?
Sam: Shouldn't you be resting after giving birth to the twins.
Quinn: Yes, but you need me.
Sam: -Smiles at her- I think maybe we might need to talk to our friends.
Quinn: Yes.

Sam: Get in bed first. I will be right in.
Quinn: -Smiles as she gets in bed, looking at Sam- Slowly.
Sam: -Gets up slowly before moving into bed with her-
Quinn: -Smiles at him- You got it sweetie.
Sam: -Moves close to her smiling and then tugs her into his arms-
Quinn: -Slips her legs in between his and then rubs his chest-

Sam: I definatively did get it. I got the perfect woman to be my wife and the mother of my children.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and grabs his shirt before leaning up to kiss him softly- I love you.
Sam: -Wraps his arm around her as he holds her close- I love you too Quinn. -Kisses her smiling- And I know with your help, I can do this. Be your husband and use a wheelchair.
Quinn: -Kisses him softly- Luckily, you get a month to get used to it.
Sam: I do?
Quinn: Yes. I talked to the school board, they are letting you wait until the new year.
Sam: How was I so dang lucky?
Quinn: -Smiles as she kisses him softly, rubbing his chest-
Sam: -Smiles as he rubs her arm while they share a very passionate kiss in bed-

No comments:

Post a Comment