Friday, May 15, 2015

Chapter 282b

After watching Sam go inside:
Mercedes: Okay, who was that man and what happened to your husband?
Quinn: -Looks at her and stares- Please, do not say that. He is hurting.
Mercedes: I don't get why. He has everything he wants, a great wife, kids and great friends. What more could he need?
Quinn: He is an athlete at heart Mercedes. He always wanted to work out while I was pregnant the first time but I told him I needed him.
Mercedes: Right and athletes don't like to loose their talents.

Sam: -Overhears them- I haven't lost them! I have just temporarily injured myself!
Mercedes: -Looks at her and sighs- What can we do to help?
Quinn: No mentioning of sports, running after your future kid in the backyard, no more mentioning of really anything he can't do now for a while. Positive all the time.
Sebastian: We can do that. Did you hear that Melissa?

Melissa: Yes dad. Now, can we go inside? I am getting cold.
Quinn: Yes. Can you help me with some bags Melissa?
Melissa: Of course Mrs. Evans -Goes to grab some-
Quinn: -Smiles- Thank you. -Grabs her own bags and starts to go inside-
Sebastian: Oh Quinn, I just thought I would let you know that if you ever did want to go out with Sam soon, just take him out alone, I would be glad to babysit.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- That sounds great. Lets just go eat here for now okay? I think I need to calm my husband down. I bet he is sitting by the window with some tears.

Mercedes: We are going to have to help him a lot.
Quinn: That would be greatly appreciated. Now, let's go inside./
Mercedes: -Smiles as she and her friend to inside together-

No comments:

Post a Comment