Friday, May 15, 2015

Chapter 280

After exiting the plane when Sam and Quinn go to the bagage claim:
Sam: -Already got his wheelchair from the plane staff- I am glad that this didn't get lost.
Quinn: That was expensive.
Sam: But worth it right. This is much easier for me to care for the kids. And this way, I can move easier.
Quinn: Anything to make it easier for you Sam. I promise, things will go okay. Our classes are all on the main floor.

Sue; -Walking by them to go grab her flight to Las Vegas- Ah, look who it is. If it isn't the Evans family?
Quinn: -Looks at Sam- Sam, please don't tell me that bitch Susan Sylvester is behind me.
Sam: Okay, but I would be lying to you.
Quinn: -Turns around to look at her-

Sue: I heard you got pregnant again blondie. I hope it wasn't in that Cheerios uniform I have yet to re-claim from you, Santana and Brittany.
Quinn: What do you mean?
Sue: I am going to see the opening night. They are not using my Cheerios uniforms in their stupid production.
Sam: -Looks at him- Please Quinn, just let her be. I am not starting off my life here again with more problems than we already have with my disability.
Sue: Yes, I wonder how you are going to teach as a disabled man. Talk about a big failure. I mean normally a man is supposed to provide for their family, not cause them to pay thousands of dollars for a chair and have to repay them.
Sam: Actually, this was a gift from Celine Dion.
Quinn: They got it for him when they thought we were staying. They said keep it when we said we were leaving. Please Sue, stop it. He is already having a hard enough time adjusting without your problems. Oh and by the way, you better not terroize our twins. They are not to be threatened.
Sam: -Looks at Quinn- Lets just get going, we have to go home to relax. Not be stressed.
Quinn: Okay. -Sighs as she grabs her husband's hand and then follows him home as they start a new life in Lima-

No comments:

Post a Comment