Friday, May 15, 2015

Chapter 281

After exiting the airport when they are all at the van: 
Sebastian: Hey guys, do you think maybe you would want to have supper together?
Sam: -Rolling next to Quinn- That sounds really nice guys but we are really busy tonight.
Mercedes: Exactly why we are asking. You worry about yourselves and your kids and we will make some supper. Then we can talk about getting back to business.

Quinn: Actually Mercedes, we need a couple days okay? I am going on Maternity Leave and I want Sam to get used to his wheelchair first. Might go visit but that's it.
Sam: Uhm, I actually have to go sign a contract with April.
Mercedes: April?
Sam: April Rhodes, the new principal.
Sebatian: Hey Sam, we really do need to meet though. I mean I am your co-Head Coach.
Sam: Right, I know. Come with me to the meeting tomorrow?

Sebastian: Definatively. I will be your right hand man okay? Listen, can we promise to stick together as a team? We really are alone now because all of the guys are in Las Vegas.
Quinn: I heard before we left they will try and visit for Christmas. I also overheard that Rachel and Jesse might come back for a month when their kid is born.
Mercedes: Okay. Well, listen. How about we just get home first and then we can talk over some nice drinks of water?
Sam: Definatively. -Smiles as he gets up to get in the Van-
Quinn: I have your chair okay Sam?
Sam: Okay. Be gentle.
Quinn: Sebastian, can you help?
Sebastian: Sure. -Goes to help her smiling-
Quinn: -Gets the chair in easily so that they can get home, running over to the side she will sit in the back-
Sam: -Gets in easily-
Mercedes: -Helps Melissa in as her future stepmother before eventually getting in as well so they can go home too-

No comments:

Post a Comment