Friday, May 15, 2015

Chapter 279

After landing in Lima:
Sam: -Looks at his mom and smiles- Judy, do you think you can take care of Beth? Me and Quinn have the boys.
Quinn: -Smiles at him as she grabs his hand and intertwines their fingers- You have your crutches so me and your mom have all the kids. Please Sam, only until you are in your wheelchair.
Sam: Okay.
Quinn: -Smiles- Okay, you can hold one but just for now. Let me get your crutches.
Sam: Thank you.
Quinn: -Smiles as she gives him the twins-
Sam: Hi babies.

Caleb: -Asleep on his dad's chest-
Ashley: -Not yet asleep-
Sam: I think I might hold Caleb on our way home. I am still shoocked they are just 5 days old and have already been to both Los Angeles and Lima.
Quinn: You mean home. -Reaches for his crutches and then looks at him- Okay, enough with the twins. For now at least-
Sam: -Gets up smiling and then holds on until he has his crutches-
Quinn: Just to let you know, we are taking the bus home. Well, you, me and the twins. Mom, can you drive the car?
Judy: Of course. -Smiles- How about I take Beth at least? I have the seat in there remember?

Qunin: Definatively.
Mercedes: Actually, ride with us. We have room for you.
Quinn: Really? That sounds much better. Right Sam?
Sam: I can't. My wheelchair remember. -Sighs-
Quinn: Right, uhm, it folds up.
Sam: Do you mind if we put it in there?
Sebastian: Of course not. We have a van.

Melissa: -Gets up and looks at her dad- Dad, is Mercedes coming with us too?
Sebastian: Yes, she is. And so are Sam, Quinn, Beth, Caleb and Ashley. You are going to have some brothers and sisters now. -Looks at them- Just go with it.
Sam: -Smiles- It works, I mean they will be together a lot. Does she know how to be with kids.
Sebatian: Very well. Now, we better get going.
Sam: -Smiles as he looks at Quinn and then gets going with her-

No comments:

Post a Comment