Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Removal of Jake Puckerman as a Member Part 2

Sebastian: Now, get that smirk off your face and look at your coach. Mr. Puckerman, you are hereby expelled from the Glee Club and forever banned after the troubles you have caused your coaches.
April: Okay, now what is happening. Tell me before you go any farther.
Sebastian: April, this has to be done. I am about to explain why. Listen up students, I know I just got here but I have some special rules that I need to set up first and for most right away. April, this is important so just humour me.
April: Take over, you are in charge of the club now, I am just watching. -Goes to sit down in a chair-

Sebastian: Thank you. -Looks at Jake- Go stand in the center of the classroom and look at your fellow club members as I tell you the reasons for your departure and warn the others of the repurcutions.
Club Members: -Scared as they do not recognize him anymore-
Sebastian: -Walks up to the chairs and then turns around, sitting down- Mr. Puckerman, I remember seeing you just about a week ago in Las Vegas, isn't that correct?
Jake: Yes, I was there to hang out with you guys.
Sebastian: -Looks at his students- You are not to believe anything he says okay? Here is the real story because I was there. This man here is a traitor to the entire former coaching staff. He was a co-conspirator in a plot that destroyed lives.

Myron: -Looks at his coach- How so?
Sebastian: Your quote, unquote friend and faithful teammate here betrayed his coaches' trust when they invited him to go to Vegas and perform in the show. The coaches I am speaking about are Mr. and Mrs. Evans. They are on leave right now as Mr. Evans has now been permanently paralyzed thanks to him.
Jake: I did no such thing!
Sebastian: -Smirks- Okay, who here has their iPad?

Myron: I do sir.
Sebastian: Can I borrow it for a moment Myron?
Myron: Of course.
Sebastian: -Grabs it smiling and then goes to call the Evans-

No comments:

Post a Comment