Wednesday, May 13, 2015

First Matters of Business: The Removal of Jake Puckerman as a Member Part 1

When Sebastian hears Jake:
Sebastian: -Looks at Jake- What are you doing here?
April: What is happening here?
Jake: I am a member of the New Directions. Is that wrong?
Sebastian: April, can I talk to you about something quick?
April: Sure, what's wrong?

Sebastian: Okay, do you think I can assume my coaching duties right now quick because I have to do something before this production continues.
April: What do you mean? And of course, you have already been appointed one of the new coaches.
Sebastian: Good. -Walks over in front of the students- Hello Students, I am glad to announce my return from Las Vegas and back into your class as the teacher and co-Head of Glee.
Students: -Clap smiling-

Sebastian: Returning with me is my daughter and your former coach Sam. But I want to tell you, his return will be delayed for a certain reason which shall be explained after I do something else quickly.
April: I am so lost right now.
Sebastian: Jake Puckerman, front and center.
Jake: -Smirks as he gets up- What can you do here Sebastian? I am protected by law here.

Sebastian: This. First, please hand in your Warbler Jacket.
Jake: Why?
Sebastian: Are you disobeying your coach whom has given you the chance?
Jake: -Looks at him and crosses his arms-
Sebastian: Give it to me.
April: -Watches him confused-
Jake: -Takes it off to humour him and gives it to him-

No comments:

Post a Comment