Thursday, May 14, 2015

Chapter 288

Meanwhile in the appartment with Sebastian:
Sebastian: -In the midst of unpacking for his daughter when he hears Mercedes walk in behind him-
Mercedes: Are you mad that I announced the pregnancy that way or did you want to wait for Christmas?
Sebastian: -Turns around to look at her smiling- I am okay with now. Anyways, it was bound to get out eventually.
Mercedes: -Smiles-
Sebastian: Listen, I think maybe I should talk to Sam about coming back to Glee so soon. He wants to but I am sure me and Artie can deal with it if he is back.
Mercedes: Why are we talking about school right now?

Sebastian: Uhm, I am going back tomorrow. That's why.
Mercedes: You are?
Sebastian: Just for Glee club. April needs me because right now, she is also Principal and they are not getting very much practice. They are doing solo practice with Skylar Olivier, the other coach. I am also going to meet with him right now.
Mercedes: Okay. Just promise to be back for supper.
Sebastian: I promise.
Mercedes: -Smiles as she kisses him softly- Okay.
Sebastian: -Smiles as he lets her go before grabbing his keys to head into work-

Mercedes: -Smiles as she watches him leave-
Sebastian: -Smiles on his way back to Dalton-McKinley, grabbing his blazer as his coat-

No comments:

Post a Comment