Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Rather Be Here than Vegas

After finding the Glee Room when Sebastian walks in:
Sebastian: -Walks in smiling to hear the club performing-

Jane:
Oh, oh
Woah, yeah

We're a thousand miles from comfort
We have traveled land and sea
But as long as you are with me
There's no place I'd rather be

Kitty with New Directions:
I would wait forever
Exalted in the scene
As long as I am with you
My heart continues to beat

Sebastian: -Smiles as he watches them before deciding to join in-
With every step we take
Kyoto to The Bay
Strolling so casually
We're different and the same
Get you another name
Switch up the batteries

April: -Turns around when she hears a different voice before looking at Sebastian- Hi, uhm, can I help you.
Mason: Hey Sebastian.
April: Uhm, how do you know him guys?
Sebastian: I am the coach that is returning. Well, one of them. Do you remember talk to Will about it?
April: Oh right, I did hear that.
Jake: Wait, coming back?

No comments:

Post a Comment