Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Chapter 301: Evans' Resonse

After reading the e-mail:
Sam: -Rubbing Quinn's arm as he kisses her head before leaning down to kiss her softly. He then grabs her neck and kisses her slowly- Are you really thinking we can head back to Vegas and do it? I mean, we just came back, planning to stay for a while.
Quinn: -Rubs his chest and looks at the computer- Sam, it says here we could be charged with breech of contract if we don't start planning.

Sam: The question is, can we handle moving back to Vegas again? I mean, it is different if we do it now. I am in a wheelchair making it harder.
Quinn: Uhm, maybe we should e-mail Celine.
Sam: What do you mean?
Quinn: I am not paying that much again.

Sam: -Sighs- How about we write back saying that we can plan from here for now and then when we are ready, we can go back?
Quinn: Try it out.
Sam; Okay, let me respond like this.

Celine,
Thank you very much for your concern and let me say that we are very well. We have almost settled back in but maybe that is a bad idea if we are required there. What I am wondering though is if, for now, me and Quinn could plan from here through e-mail and a shared document. That would be very helpful. I could have my computer on when needed. We understand the situation you are in now and we promise to help with the planning as much as we can. But, if we are required to return to then we will need a little help. Please respond to us as soon as possible.

Sam and Quinn Fabray-Evans.

Quinn: -Smiles as she watches him press send- Listen, how about you just relax here and I will make us some supper okay?
Sam: Okay.
Quinn: -Smiles as she leans up and kisses his cheekbone sotly-
Sam: -Grabs her neck and then looks down at her, kissing her softly before letting her go- See you soon.
Quinn: -Smiles as she gets up to go make them some supper when she hears the twins- I got them.
Sam: Okay. -Smiles at her-

No comments:

Post a Comment